Toxic Halloween



Happy Monday!!!So here's the final card in my little set challenge. What am I talking about?? Go read Saturdays post. LOL 

Here i used a base of Very Vanilla and some more DSP from Happy Hauntings pack. This time i stamped the little bottles and fussy cut them. I used the Happy Happy Halloween stamp and my stampin write marker and just pulled off what words I wanted from the stamp, cut them out and they worked nicely. I added a lil ribbon bow made from the stitched satin ribbon in Basic Black. Pretty quick card but I think this one is my favorite of the three. 









So Just a quick revisit of the three cards all together and the main products I used. It's a really cute set and I'm sure it will make some fun treat bags this year. 
Hope you enjoyed following along with this I had fun making them. Be sure to swing by Wednesday for another Broke Stampers Unite blog post. We have a fun color challenge for you. Have a great work week, and as always THANK YOU so much for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards you made with this set. I like how you used the washi tape, gotta learn to put some of that on my cards. I'm torn on the other 2 cards on which I like better. Great job!

    ReplyDelete