Thankful Saturday

How are you doing today??? It's my weekend to work so well that's where I'm at. Still fighting a cold though ugh. Hoping I'm on the mend now. I pulled out a set from the Annual catalog that I haven't touched since last December. Wonderous Wreath. Love the matching framelits for this set too.  But then again I love it when I don't have to fussy cut. 

Started with a base of Mossy Meadow. Added a square of Whisper White and then stamped my wreath in Tangelo Twist  with Cajun Crazy. And cut it out  using Dimensionals I popped it up. Added the bow image stamped in Crushed Curry. The sentiment came from the Thankful Forest Friends. I isolated the word thankful using a chocolate chip Stampin write marker then fussy cut it out. Used a strip of Delightful  Dijon dotted lace ribbon.  

It's just a simple card today. Like I said this cold is still hanging around. I have some fun ideas rolling around but having trouble getting excited about stamping when this ick is hanging around. So enough whining. Thank You for stopping by. Go and stamp something fun today!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment