SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY

Welcome to Sketch Frenzy Friday!!! This weeks sketch comes to us from Kim Innis. This was a challenge for me because I don't really do ovals.  I don't have any ovals. Ovals are just not my thing. So I took a bit of creative license and substituted a leaf for an oval. Hmm wasn't sure at first if it would work but I think it worked quite well!!! Hahahaha I started with a base of crumb cake. Layered a crushed curry banner I punched with the banner triple punch. I used foam dobbers to apply ink in crush curry, always artichoke, and cajun craze ink pads. I stamped the leaf in basic black and cut it out with the leaflet framelits. I used the label stamp and friend stamp from awesomely artistic in soft suede and always artichoke. Popped it up with dimensionals and added a Woden leaf element. Hope you enjoy this weeks sketch. Be sure to play along by using the link on the sketch frenzy friday blog. Have a great week......thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the leaves work quite well in place of the ovals. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete