Something Sweet????


Good Saturday Morning to you. I decided to challenge myself to using this stamp set Sweet Hauntings since I accidentally ordered it. Well it wasn't actually an accident, I loved the little potion bottles and because of that I failed to notice anything beyond those, if you look close it's sort of a sweet treats type set. One you would probably use for little treat bags or boxes. Not necessarily card making....so I was determind to make cards with it anyway. LOL So these next three days I'm going to share with you a card a day of what I came up with, sort of on the fly by the way, because I'm having visitors this weekend so I needed to preplan bwhahahahahaha yea I don't preplan anything ...so well procrastinator that I am I'm doing these last minute because they will be here in a short couple hours. 

ANYWAY

Here is one of the cards I made.......I used a base of Tangelo Twist card stock and added some DSP from the Happy Hauntings pack. Again the old standby.....Cut Flip and ADD a strip. so at least you get to use and see both sides of this really cool DSP. I then layered a bit of Very Vanilla card stock with a some Rich Razzleberry. I stamped the bottles in Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi and Tangelo Twist inks. I think this is a great Halloween color combo by the way. I then stamped the sentiment in Basic Black on Very Vanilla and used some Dimensionals behind it. Added some blackberry bliss bakers twine to finish it off. So that's my card for today....be sure to check back tomorrow and Monday for the other two.Hope you a great weekend. 


2 comments: