Thinking of You

I must admit I came home from work today and Terry was already cooking. He made some yummy smoked ribs for us as well as a salad. Had done the shopping. So we ended up just hanging out and enjoying our day. Had a lil pool time, watched a bit of TV took a cat nap and had dinner. Then we started on the video games......next thing I knew it was very late in the evening and I hadn't stamped a thing. All in all we had a nice Labor Day holiday. So you get a TBT card today. ( throw back Tuesday) lol it's a lovely card I may or may not have shared earlier this year sometime. Base is Mossy Meadow card stock and ink with some Calypso Coral thrown in. I used Flower Shop and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets, as well as Crazy About You stamps and thinlits for the sentiment. I was really happy with this color combo. I really loved the way this card came out. Hope you enjoy this Throw Back and remember these stamps and thinlits I used are all still available for purchase. Have a great Tuesday!!! Remember to come back tomorrow for another 2 Broke Stampers Post. We are featuring a technique you are going to want to try out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment