Just Sayin Hello

Good Sunday!!!

Hope your weekend is going well. So I combined the festive flower builder punch with some pretty petals DSP and this was the result.
I'm pretty happy with it. I don't think it's a card that would get stuffed in an envelope because it would get squished, but, I like it.

Card base is Calypso Coral with a layer of Whisper White.
Made the flower with the Festive Flower Punch. I layered 8 large petals and 8 small petals with a dimensional in the middle to give it some lift, then layered 4 of the double petals for the center. Added a pearl jewel to finish off the look. Sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral and then the hello is from the Hello You thinlits.

Hope you enjoy today's card....have a great Sunday and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment