Hello Stampers, 
How was your week? Mine was pretty good.
 Things seem to be settling down for me and more rutine like. 
I do better with a rutine.This weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday post 
is actually a sketch that I put together. No reinventing the wheel or anything 
but a nice layered sketch.

So I was planning a much more FALL style card but ended up taking it a whole different color direction from your traditional, what I think, as FALL. Ready?? here it is.....


I pulled out the Go Wild DSP stack and decided I wanted to do that color pallet. 
I started with a base of Basic Black layered some DSP from the Go Wild stack like I said and then another layer of Basic Black. I layered a square of Tip Top Taupe with Whisper White then stamped my tree base in Basic Black ink with the leaves in Tip Top Taupe. The sentiment was also stamped in Tip Top Taupe and I layered a strip of  Tip Top Taupe lace trim behind my sentiment strip to peek out the bottom. I added a few Rhinestone Jewel Basics and there ya have it. 


Don't forget to play along with us this week. 
You'll find a link at the bottom of the SFF blog HERE 
where you can add your creation of this weeks sketch.
Have a weekend everyone and Thank You for stopping by. 

  

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like this color combo, will have to add it to my list of growing color combos. And I have been on the fence about that DSP but I may just have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful. I like the lace strip going below the greeting.

    ReplyDelete