2 Broke Stampers 

 Hello my stamping friends, 
A good friend and I have decided to challenge each other with a weekly blog post. We are calling ourselves 2 Broke Stampers. Today's post is the start of that challenge. We have agreed that our first challenge would be to showcase a few cards using stamps from the new Holiday Catalog that was released yesterday September 1st.  There's a link on the right of this post if you haven't had the chance to view the great products in it. 
  I will start by saying all products are Stampin Up! though some items may no longer be available. (we need to have a chance to use up those retired embellishments). But the stamps themselves will all be current. 

I'll begin with a quick look at all the cards I chose. I may not always have this many at once but I do enjoy doing sets of five cards and there's just so many sets in the Holiday catalog that I really like. It was hard for me to choose just a couple. 


Pretty cool right?? I'm really excited about these great sets. 
Now to go through them one by one......



This card is was made using the Thankful Forest Friends set, as well as the new Into The Woods designer series paper pack. The lil fox is just adorable. I added some texture with the new Woodland Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Love it! This set is one of my favorites mostly due to the next lil forest friend.....
Look at this lil bear! OMG he's so stinkin cute! No really. So both of these cards are made with pretty much the same ingredients. Except the first uses the into the woods cotton ribbon, and the second uses the Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape. 

Fall really is my favorite time of year, not sure why but has always been. Probably because of all the beautiful hues of the changing color pallet. 


This card was made using the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set. You have got to check out this set. Pair it with the Leaflets Framelits dies and you have one of the most amazing sets for all of Fall. I also introduced you to the into the woods elements pack. Those wooden leaves as well as some of the other shapes in the pack are a great addition to your cards. Nice finishing touch. Okay moving on...this post is getting long and I'm still not finished with what i want to share LOL

Now these fun trees are from the Peaceful Pines stamp set and the matching Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. You can get these in a bundle and you save 15%. They really go hand in hand. Holiday must have. Def need to check them out.

The last card I'm sharing today is from the Reason For The Season set. This was the first time I put this set to ink.....still bonding with it but I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this set. (Now can you tell why I had so many cards today??? I just couldn't decide). This catalog is FULL of some really great products. Make sure you peruse it. You won't be disappointed. Whew, okat well I think that about does it for this post. I hope you have enjoyed my mini tour of the wonderful sets available this year in the Holiday Catalog. besure to be checking back often for these wonderful challenge posts. Remember it's a weekly challenge so I'll have a new one posted every Wednesday Morning. Thank You so much for stopping by and I promise my future post won't be so long hahahaha.

If you'd like to hop over to my friend Terri Tanks Blog you'll find her post HERE

1 comment:

  1. All of them are great cards, I couldn't even pick a favorite. Good job, now onto week #2

    ReplyDelete