So Grateful

Happy Tuesday! 
I don't know about you but my Monday was busy busy. I did manage to get some things done that needed attention so I guess that part was good. 

For todays post I again went to the leaves, but I tried to give them a bit of a different look. I have been seeing a lot of fun cards made with this set Lighthearted Leaves. It's really nice when a set like this can be so versitile. 

 I used a base of Whisper white and then placed a square of Rich Razzleberry at the top. I then cut panels in Whisper White to stamp my leaves on in Rich Razzleberry This is a very Monochromatic style card. I added a touch of bling to really make it POP. 
I must appoligize for me photo...I had to use my phone because my Ipad got a work out today and is now resting LOL 

Hope your day is Fabulous, don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another Broke Stampers Unite post! We'll be using a fun color combo don't want to miss it. Take care and Thank You for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment