Thanks For Being You

Hello and welcome to todays post. This sweet card was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest By Susanne Jordan. I changed it up some but the basics are there. I just love the clean sweet look to this.
I started with a base of Pink Pirouette and stamped the lines from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Pink Pirouette. I then added some splatter marks also from the Gorgeous Grunge set in Rose Red. I stamped the flowers from Petite Petals and punch them with the Petite Petal Punch then used dimensionals to make them pop of the page. I stamped the sentiment from the Crazy About You stamp set by building my words to make the greeting. I added some bling because it just brings it all to life! Hope you enjoy todays card.....I thought I would take a break from the fall and holiday style cards. Thank You for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment