Daily Post Challenge

Well today's post has kind of a funny story to it. I spent the day getting ready for a different challenge. Tried real hard to come up with a card using a specific technique. Got it done....wasn't very happy with it but it will do. Moved on. Completely ended up accidentally making a card with that technique while trying to come up with today's card. Hahahaha ugh now I have to make yet another card because I can't reveal that technique yet. So by this time I'm distracted by other things. So today's post is just a cute lil note card. Nothing fancy just simple small and pretty. But it's a post right??? This daily posting can get tough. But it's been fun and it keeps me stamping as well as looking ahead to my next card. Hope you enjoy your Sunday. I'm off to work for a few hours then it will be a relaxing day for me. Thinking about trying last weeks Mojo Monday challenge. For tomorrow. Hmm Have a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment