Broke Stampers Unite

Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite post. 
I can't believe I almost forgot to get this one done. I was working away on another project when I finally remembered I hadn't done this weeks BSU challenge.

I had a lot of fun with this....Not only is this a really great color combo, but it's a combo that I probably would never have come to on my own.
Early Espresso 
Lost Lagoon
Crumb Cake
Mossy Meadow
So armed with only those colors this is what I did.
I started with a piece of Whisper White and used the sponge daubers to apply color to my card stock. Once I had that done I randomly stamped various leaves from the Lighthearted Leaves set in Early Espresso and then used the Leaflit Framelits dies to cut them out and I was left with something like this...
My result....these next to photos. 


 

I love the way they came out. Just a nice variegated look. I hope you enjoyed this weeks challenge and I extend the challenge to you to take these colors and go create something. 
I also ask that you take the time to go visit my Friend and challenge buddy
 Terri over at her Stamp Vault Blog 
Have a great week, Thank You for stopping by and please be sure to check back often to see what I'm up to. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment