Broke Stampers Unite


How is you week going?? It's the middle of it for most but not for me. I have been on quite a stretch at work and today has become my long awaited and much needed Friday of sorts. I get one day of this week ugh! I'm paying for having the weekend off  earlier this month LOL So because of that and other unforseen adventures that have popped up this week I'm doing a simple and quick set of cards for this weeks featured set. 



I'll stop babbling and get to another Broke Stampers Unite post.
This week we were to make a post using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set. This set paired with the Into The Woods DSP is such a nice fall set, complete with great fall greetings. I selected some of the suggested colors that match the DSP. Colors like Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, and Soft Suede. I matched up some great ribbons in Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight. 
Such a great way to make some quick and cute fall cards. 
I only did some basic single colored stamping. Nothing too fancy just a way to pop out a bunch of cards in a little time. I did do some fussing cutting on some of the animals. 
Hope you enjoy this weeks set! Be sure to head over to Terri's blog Here to see what fun things she came up with this week. Thank you so much for stopping by.....have a great rest of your week! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! Looks like I read your mind this time with the similar card we made.

    ReplyDelete