Peace Be With You

Hello fellow stampers, who's ready for a long weekend??? Anyone stamping this weekend??? I will be to keep up with my daily challenge of posting to my blog. So I sat here for a while trying to decide what to stamp and I found myself  once again drawn to this set. Reason For The Season from the Holiday Catalog. I'm also still playing with retired DSP because well, I can, and I'm still waiting on my last catalog order that has the lovely current DSP on it.

I started with a base of Sahara Sand card stock. I then added my chosen DSP cut it to layer nicely on the base and then 3/4 cut the DSP, flipped the bottom piece over and glued them down. Giving me a nice coordinated layout. I stamped the poinsettia in Basic Black and the two step filler piece in Cherry Cobbler. The leaves were stamped in Garden Green. I fussy cut the flower out so I could pop it up with dimensionals. I then stamped the sentiment in Garden Green. I added a strip of retired chevron ribbon at my seam of DSP for a nice finished look. Layered my flower, added some pearls to the center and there ya go. I do hope you enjoy today's submission. I was pretty happy with the way it came out.
Pleas feel free to comment on it and let me know you're out there!! :) hope your Saturday is a good one. Come back tomorrow to see what I'm up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment