Grateful Leaf

Well Hello......
I missed today post. Mostly lol. It's been crazy busy for me these last few days and trying to get in here to stamp with the energy to actually stamp has been a challenge in itself. So, here's a card I whipped up this evening, and I'm really happy with the result.
Lighthearted Leaves stamp set
Wisteria Wonder base, with Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum layers. Stamped the image in Basic Black colored it in using Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, and Crushed Curry Stampin write markers.
I used some silver Sequin ribbon and silver cording trim across the bottom and the sentiment was stamped in Perfect Plum.

I have been a Stampin Up! user/stamper for many many years and over this past year I have been updating my supplies including replacing all my ink pads and markers. I'm really loving these colors today! So much better than my older versions that I've been limping along with.

Hope you enjoy this evenings card.....sorry it's so late in the day, but at least I manage a daily post right???
Thank You for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I really like everything about this card! Nice color combo on the leaf!

    ReplyDelete