Happy Halloween

Alright well day two of my Sweet Hauntings challenge. If you visited yesterdays post then you know what I'm talking about if not, well go read yesterdays post LOL 

I used a base of Rich Razzleberry and embossed it with the Large Polka Dot textured impressions embossing folder. I stamped my image on Very Vanilla card stock in Wild Wasabi I then pulled a couple stamps in from Thankful Forest Friends and Peaceful Pines sets to build my little borders on the top and bottom of my image. I used a strip of left over DSP from the Happy Hauntings DSP pack and added some Happy Hauntings washi tape. I used a half doily from the Spider Web doily pack for some background interest, and topped it with some Smokey Slate bakers twine. So what do you think???  Not too bad. Come back tomorrow for the final card in this set. Have a relaxing Sunday everyone. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment