Sketch Frenzy Friday

It's Friday again......Woo Hoo! Unfortunately I have to work all weekend but I have created a fun card for this weeks sketch. Our design this week comes from Stacey Tomkowiak. I had fun with this and decided to use a Christmas set, Joyful Season, but tried a more everyday style card. I love seeing how I can use a set for things other than it's intended purpose. Doesn't look so much like a Christmas card huh? 

I used a base of Basic Black card stock and I embossed it with the Woodlands embossing folder. Sadly you can't really see that in the pic. I then used some DSP from the Go Wild stack with the banner triple punch. I think this stack goes nicely with this set. I used a circle of  the gold foil sheets.for my layered element. I stamped my sentiment from Crazy About You and puched it out with the Word Window Punch. I stamped and Heat embossed my bird with gold embossing powder, then colored it in with the a marker I just realized was a contraband color....What was I thinking?? Ugh anyway, Hope you enjoy this weeks sketch and please play along with us. There's a link at the bottom of the SFF blog post where you can add your own card made with this sketch. Do it...it'll be fun! :) Here's the Link

Have a great weekend...Thanks for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment