Broke Stampers Unite

Hello it's Wednesday.......yup that means it time for another Broke Stampers Unite project.
This week we are focusing on 3D projects. So for mine I chose to do a pillow box using the Stampin Up Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies. Such a cute and easy lil box to put together.

I used Garden Green for the box and then added a belly band of Merry Moments DSP. Love the plaid pattern. I then pulled out the Festive Flower Builder Punch and made a pretty 3D poinsettia using Real Red card stock and Old Olive for the leaves. I punched 8 large leaves stamped with the large veins stamp in the Reason For The Season stamp set for the first layer of the flower and glued them to a punched circle of card stock. I then repeated the process to get a good full result. I used a dimensional between the two layers to really give it the 3D look . I then stamped and punched 8 medium leaves and glued them to a small circle of card stock. and added another dimensional to pop that layer up. I finished with four of the double leaves stamped and punched then layered in the center of the others. I finished off with three candy dots to give my pop of yellow for the center of the flower. I then decided it might be cool to add some wink of stella in white glitter to the tops of the petals. It gave it a fun effect with just a small pop of glitz. I added three of the large leaves punched in Old Olive and stamped in Garden Green. I then made a tag punched with the Note Tag punch and stamped with a greeting from Merry Everything stamp set and tied on with a bit of silver 1/8 in Ribbon.

Be sure to hop over to Terri's Blog at My Stamp Vault and see what she came up with for this 3D challenge.

Have a great day Thank You again for following along. Now go play in some ink! :)

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, love the fullness of the flower. Haven't had a chance yet to play with the punch so hopefully I can duplicate what you did or I may be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the fullness of the flower. Haven't had a chance yet to play with the punch so hopefully I can duplicate what you did or I may be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete