Throw Back Thursday

I'm going to pull out a Throw Back Thurday card....! Yes I just did that. LOL This is a card I first posted waaaaay back in July. LOL Why??? Because I had a ton of stamping that I needed to do..... which I was able to complete by the way..... But none of them were cards I could share. :) So 8 cards later I'm fighting a cold and my meds have worn off and it's late and well I had to come up with something. I didn't want to break my streak of a daily post! Okay so that's my story and well here we go.

Card Base is done in Pacific Point. The big butterfly was cut out of DSP with the butterfly framelits. LOVE THIS SET! I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Daffodil Delight, sentiment was stamped in Pacific Point using the Crazy About You stamp set. I added some of our delicious rhinestone jewels. 

Wishing you all a great day! Join me tomorrow for some Sketch Frenzy Friday action! Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment