Friend

Hello and Happy Saturday,

As the Thunder is rolling this evening and I'm prepping for today's post, I grab for a beautiful flower set. Awesomely Artistic.
I began with a base of Pink Pirouette and with the lovely vellum card stock I used a versamark pad and stamped my image. I then used White embossing powder and heat embossed my image. From the back of the vellum I colored the flowers and leaves with some Wink Of Stella brush pens. This is one of the first times playing with these markers and I have to say they are pretty interesting. I like the effect. I glued the vellum to the card stock and used some Pink Pirouette ribbon to hide my adhesive. I stamped the sentiment and the label in Garden Green and Pink Pirouette ink. I then used some siver cording trim with some dimensionals behind the sentiment to add some interest. Finished it with some bling and there ya go. I love the delicate look of this card. Hope you enjoy todays offering and hope it inspires you to do some stamping. Have a wonderful weekend. Thank You for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment