Daily Post Challenge

Yes I'm back to the Lighthearted Leaves. Have I mentioned I love this set?? I dug a little deeper and pulled out this pattern of DSP from the Into The Woods paper pack. I really like the daffodil leaf pattern. .
On the first card I used a layer of that and framed it in Basic Black card stock layered on a base of daffodil delight. I then repeat stamped the leaf in Basic Black on Whisper White cards stock. Then colored them in with Daffodil Delight ink. Added the sentiment in Basic Black. Love the clean look of this card. For second card I used a base of Early Espresso card stock then I did the cut, flip and add a strip with the same DSP aren't both sides of this paper just wonderful? For my strip I used a length of Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon. I stamped the leaf in Basic Black on Pumpkin Pie card stock used the leaflits framelits dies to cut it out. I then touched it up with the Stampin Chalk Marker. To give it that white on dark effect. It looks good at a distance but close up looks a lil rough. Might have to try that again and be a lil more careful. But I'm still happy with it. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso and used dimensionals to pop it up a bit.

Thank You for stopping by. Hope you enjoy today's post, and I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Now go stamp something! :)



1 comment: