Cucumber Crush

Hello and good day,

Todays post is all about Cucumber Crush. This is one of the In-Colors for 2015-17. I decided to take it for a spin and focus on just this color. It's such a pretty shade of green. With the ink color, the card stock color, the beautiful dotted lace ribbon (that I just finally broke out by the way....gasp!) why did I wait so long? All in the perfect matching shade it makes it so easy to have fantastic results with your projects. This is also a great shade of green to pair with some Real Red and make stunning Christmas cards. Something to think about. I hope you enjoy this trip to Cucumber Crush. If you haven't tried it out yet I so encourage you to. Have a great day...Thanks for stopping by. Oh yeah...don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I came up with for my Broke Stampers Unite post.....It's going to be good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment