BSU012517



Hello....how are you all today? Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week we are focusing on the Occasions Catalog. Ewweeee I Love so many of the sets in there this year.
ONE of my favorites is the Cool Treats Suite. I couldn't decide what to show you all so I decided to go with a few different projects and feature the Suite as a whole. I love the way all the papers, stamps, and framelits all go together so nicely. Look at the color combo also, so cute!

You can see in the picture what colors I used as well as the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper. I added in some Peekaboo Peach Ribbon as well as a bit of Mint Macaroon ribbon....yes I know its not in the suite but it worked and its what I had LOL

This set is a lot of fun to just play with and piece the different elemnets together. So many fun and delicious looks!

Hope you enjoy playing with this suite like I did...now head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE and see what they have come up with for this weeks challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment