BSU020117



Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. Because this it the first of February our theme is Love/Valentines. I what to do, what to do? I decided to use the Beautiful You stampset and put a Valentines twist to it. I started by making a mask for the floral heart from the Bloomin' Love stamp set out of the Annual Catalog. I then stamped the heart upside down on some Whisper White card stock in Real Red and placed the mask I made over it. I stamped the girl from Beautiful You at the point of the heart to make it look like her dress. I did some watercoloring on the background with an aqua painter in Old Olive and Marina Mist and let it dry. I also used the aqua painter to color in the dress with Real Red. I then stamped and cut out the small flowers from the Bloomin Love set and with Dimensionals popped them up on the dress skirt. I added some Rhinestone Jewels to give it a lil bling. Layered all of that on some Old Olive and the a base of Real Red. I used some silver ribbon to finish it off and stamped my sentiment in Basic Black. The picture doesn't do it justice but I do love how it came out.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks card...be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week. Also if you'd like to play along you can do so and add it to the Album for this week on our Facebook Page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges HERE

Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment