Beautiful You stamp set



Ever just lay in bed in the morning ....thinking about getting up but fighting the idea?? I was doing that early this morning when this idea came to me. I've seen and even tried doing the watercolor add on to the Beautiful You stamp set. Only stamping half the image and then adding a full length dress to the bottom of it with watercolor pencils. Well I thought and small flower set would look awesome also. So I drug myself out of bed and trudged into the craft room sat down and stared at a few sets with smaller sized flowers. I went with this lil one from Blooms and Wishes stamp set. I liked I could add the rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.

Play around with it....I'm sure there are a bunch of images that would work great for this idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment