BSU011816



It's time for our BSU challenge. This week is about color. Our Pallet is Real Red Pink Pirouette Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder.

It was a bit of a stretch but I made it work. LOL Card base is Real Red layered with Whisper White. On the white I stamped using the Sealed With Love stamp set from the new occassions catalog a couple images in Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo to create the background DSP look. I then stamped my sentiment on Whisper White in Wisteria Wonder and layered it with Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder. Using the matching Love Note framelits I stamped the heart and cut it using the coordinating framelit. I strung a length of Silver Sequin ribbon to add bling. I don't know who came up with this combo....(it was me I think)...but it was def a challenge. LOL

Hoipe you have enjoyed this weeks card please feel free to try it out for yourself. If you do play along you can also post your verion to the appropriate album on our Facebook page.

Don't forget to hop on over to Terri's Blog Here and Stace's Blog Here to see what they came up with this week. Have a great week everyone Thank You for stopping by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment