Lift Me Up

So I sat down with the Lift Me Up stamp set the matching framelits and the matching SAB paper stack. I approached it all a bit differently than I normally do. I cut out all my framelits pieces first. The balloons the clouds the different color backgrounds. Then I worked on assembling the cards.

This was a good thing for me I think. I get bored with cutting out the pieces and so by doing all that first it made assembling the cards so much faster and smoother.

So if you struggle with some of these sets that require a lot of thinlit cutting and like me get bored or lazy about cutting and assembling each you get one done and put the set may think about trying it like I did.


Post a Comment