DSP Hack...



Hey everyone. I just wanted to share a fun lil Technique that my upline shared with us recently. I just love all the DSP designer Series papers that Stampin Up offers. Sometimes they are so pretty it's hard to use them. Yes I'm guilty of DSP hoarding. But this is a fun and easy way to get you to use your pretty papers and get the most out of just a lil. I used the Carousel Birthday stamp set and the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP stack and chose four DSP prints. I cut them all to a 4x5.25 size. And then trimmed them down to four pieces. Any sizes you want just make sure you do the same measurements for all four designs. Then you just mix up the designs. I used a 4.25 x 5.5 sized piece of scrap card stock to arrange my DSP on and then trimmed up the excess leaving a great background layer for your card. Then I just chose my images and stamped them on Whisper White card stock layered them in coordinating colors and attached them to the front. Added a bit of ribbon and bam four quick and cute cards. It's a great way to make a lot of cards quickly. But still end up with a nice full layered card. I hope my explanation was helpful. There is a video that I may be able to link to....I'll try and find that and add it below.

I have a couple more sets I plan to make up real soon so stay tuned for those in the future.

DSP Video

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my BSU post on color combos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment