BSU011117



Welcome to this weeks BSU challenge. Our topic this week is Technique. For this weeks Technique we went with Joseph's Coat. I hadn't done this one before and it was fun trying it out. You start with a piece of Whisper White card stock and sponge some coordinating colors onto it. I used Night if Navy, Pacific Point and Marina Mist in a layered position top to bottom. You then stamp your images in versamark ink randomly, in my case, over the blues and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. You then use momento black ink and sponge it all,over the whole thing. The result is that the clear embossed areas resist the momento ink but adhere to the rest of the card stock. Once you are finished applying the black momento ink to your card then lightly wipe away the excess ink from the embossed areas. The results is a lovely verigated color effect. I then trimmed it down to desired size then layered it on Whisper White and Marina Mist layers onto my card base of Night of Navy. I stamped and embossed My sentiment in silver. The stamp set I used was Blooms and Wishes, available in the annual catalog.

Hope you enjoy this weeks Technique....be sure to give it a try. Remember you can always share your creations with us on our Facebook page.

Hope on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week.
Have a great week everyone! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment