BSU032917


Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This happens to be the fifth Wednesday of the month so we focus on a 3D or ABC (anything but cards) project. I had some dear friends come over today and they showed me how to make this lovely basket. Not bad for my first try. I love the way it has the slatted sides. I have seen these floating around the Internet being made and was really excited to try it out myself. Thank You Darlene for the come to my home tutorial. I know I should probably have posted instructions but well I'm not going to. Instead I'm going to leave a YouTube link on how this was inspired. Here  I then, after making the basket, added some flowers using the Flower Patch stamp set and the matching Flower Fair Framelits from the annual catalog. The colors I used were Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi. The DSP used on the sides came from the Cupcakes and Carousels stack in the Occasions Catalog. 

So there you have it. Isn't this just the sweetest lil paper basket? 

Hope you enjoy this weeks project. Now head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE

Have a wonderful week everyone. Thank You for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment