BSU031517


Hello and Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. Alright......I'm late with this...sorry. I forgot to actually write the post and schedule it. Between watching for April the Giraffe to drop that calf and our new burst of Mario 3D World I've been distracted. 

So this weeks challenge is all about color. Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight. I chose a set from the Annual catalog that has long been a favorite. Watercolor Wings and the matching framelit dies. The sentiment is from the Occasion's Catalog set All Things Thanks. Card base is Flirty Flamingo and I cut the butterfly out of the Whisper White card front layer, and then popped the wing tips out. The smaller butterfly cut out is done with Peekaboo Peach layered on the front and then embellished with some Rhinestone Jewels. I finished off with some Wink Of Stella lightly painted all over the images to give it a wonderful sparkle. 

So that's this weeks creation, THANK YOU for stopping by. Now hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE  to see what they came up with for this challenge. Have a great week

0 comments:

Post a Comment