BSU032217


Hello and Happy Spring! It's time for another Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week we are focusing on this lovely stamp set in the Occasions Catalog...(link on the right) called Beautiful You
If you've been following me at all you will know this is one of my favorites from this catalog. It's just so simple to make stunning cards with and also so very versatile. I had a blast making a bunch of Thank You cards with this set for my Sister-in-Law who sells LulaRoe. It's such a perfect set for that purpose and so easy to create multiples fast. Of course she loved them. Yaaaaay! 

So for this set I went with a Pink Pirouette base and layered some Whisper White on top. I then added a piece of the beautiful Glimmer paper that was featured in Sale a Bration catty but sadly has been sold out. No wonder right? It's just gorgeous. Would be cool to see it or something similar to in in the upcoming annual catalog. (yes.....it won't be long before that one is released). I love this time of year....so much happening. Ok back on track here.....I cut out an oval in Whisper White and then a larger on in Pink Pirouette with the awesome Stitched Framelits. LOVE these so much. They offer a great finished look. I stamped my image and sentiment in Basic Gray ink. I love the combo of gray and pink. So pretty! 

So this is my offering for today. If you haven't purchased this lovely stamp set you should! You can't go wrong with it. Hope you've enjoyed this weeks post....now hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE  

Have a great week everyone. Thank You so much for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment