BSU030817



Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week is our Technique week. Im excited because this is one of my favorite techniques to do. Its called DTP or Direct To Paper. There are a few different interpritations of this but to me it means transfering ink direct from the ink pad to the card. I seen people rub it on or just swipe the ink pad across the card stock. But I like to just lay the inkpad onto the card stock so it leaves a nice color block and then use it as my background to highlight another stamped image. On this card I used Sahara Sand as my DPT part. I then stamped my image from Avant-Garden in Rose Red. I then stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso I put all this on a card base of Early Espresso and added a bit on Whisper White Cotton Ribbon.

That's it.......makes a nice quick and stunning background spotlight feature. Hope you will give it a try. Like I mentioned earlier it is one of my favorite techniques.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks card...be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week. Also if you'd like to play along you can do so and add it to the Album for this week on our Facebook Page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges HERE

Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment