BSU030117



How is your week going? This week we are focusing on The Sale-A-Bration catty. If you haven't had the chance to get any of the fun sets from SAB 2017 you need to. I have a link to the catty on the right of this post. I love SAB each year. For me it's a fun time to stock up on all my supplies and things that I'm running low on because you can earn free sets for every $50 you spend. Besides, they always release it with they occasions catty and of course there are To Die For sets in there. LOL So meeting the minimums to earn free sets is easy.

About the card......This week I paired the Blooms and Bliss DSP out of the annual catty with the Avent-Garden stamp set in the SAB catty. I was happy with how well these two products worked with each other. I did a base of Island Indigo and layered a fun small print pattern DSP on it. I then made a couple banners with other patterns from the same DSP with the Banner Triple punch. I slipped in a length of Mint Macaron satin ribbon for texture. On my Whisper White card stock I stamped the long stemmed flower in Island Indigo and layered on a sentiment stamped in Sahara Sand. Pretty quick and cute card.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks card...be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with this week. Also if you'd like to play along you can do so and add it to the Album for this week on our Facebook Page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges HERE

Have a great week everyone and Thank You for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment