BSU083116




It's another BSU challenge and this month has a fifth week in it for us so that means we get to showcase a 3D project. I'm not big on 3D projects so when this happens I generally pull out my giftbox punch board. Tada....yup a gift box. I received these lovely products a while back and have just now been able to pull them out and take them for a spin. I don't know what it is about the fruit sets but I always just fall in love with them. This set used today is called Fresh Fruit. 

I started with a peice of 8x8 designer series paper from the fruit stand pack. If you haven't eyed this pack you need to, It's just gorgeous. With my 8x8 peice using the gift box punch board, I punched and scored at the large line all the way around the page. I then fliped the paper and punch the second set of notches. Don't forget to turn the board around and punch your corners to get the hooks to hold your box together. Once I was done with that I pre folded all my score lines and the box just easily folds together. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS BOARD.....GET IT! hahaha it makes whipping up a treat box so much easier! I mean look at how adorable this box is and it was literally a 10 min project. Gotta have it! 

I then took a square of Whisper White card stock and stamped my lovely lil peach in none other than Peekaboo Peach and Cucumber Crush inks.  I then stamped my sentiment....also in this same set... across my peach. I hole punched the corner and slipped a length of Whisper White bakers twine through it to tie it onto my bow of Cucumber Crush mini striped ribbon. Then just like that, I have this adorable little gift box. 

Now.....head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see wha these lovely ladies came up with this week. THANK YOU so much for stopping by and remember you can always play along with these challenges on our FB page Here we would love to see your creations. Oh and it doesn't have to be just this weeks projects...you are free to try out ANY of our challenges at any time and then post them in the proper album. Have a great week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment