BSU090716


Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite challenge. I love this time of year!!! The Holiday catalog is out....be sure to click over there on the right to take a look at it.  So many cute things in there!!! This week is theme ....so we are showcasing the Holiday Catalog as our theme. Anything in the new mini.....so I chose the fun Cookie Cutter Halloween set along with the matching punch. The fun thing about this is there's a super cute Christmas set to also go with this same punch!! I love being able to get multi uses for one item!  Anyway, I snuck in a couple stamps from the Spooky Fun stamp set also.  Those cute pumpkins as well as the sentiment came from that set.  I used the Halloween Night designer series paper pack on a base of Pumpkin Pie card stock. Topped it aall off with a bit of the Halloween Night bakers twine and some Halloween Night enamel dots for the mummy's eyes and with the twine.  So that's my submission for the Holiday Catalog theme. Again if you are looking to get any of these items you can shop the Holiday Catalog over on the right of this post.

Be sure to hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what my partners in crime have come up with this week. Have a great week everyone and THANK YOU for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment