BSU081016


Happy BSU Wednesday Everyone! 

This week we are focusing on Techniques. The one we have chosen is um....does it have a proper name? Hmmm Applying ink to an Embossing Folder before embossing with it. 

So here's what I did...I took the woodland Textured Impressions embossing folder and applied crumb cake ink directly to the folder. I then placed my card stock panel in the folder lining it up on the non inked side until I had it straight. I then closed the folder and ran it through my big shot, pretty cool. I then cut out the swirly thing from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits in Tip Top Taupe card stock. I used the nest shape as well as the bird and eggs stamped out in Choctlate Chip, Marina Mist and smokey slate. cut them out with scissor....fussy cut...and layered them on the swirly. I grabbed the sentiment from Baby Bear and stamped it in Chocloate Chip ink layered it across the front using dimensionals. I layered all of that on a base of Marina Mist card stock. 

Okay that was it...pretty simple. I had just never tried this but it's been around for a while. Hope you enjoyed my sample.

Now hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what they came up with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment