BSU080316

  
                                                Welcome to this weeks Broke Stamper Unite Challenge! This week we are focusing on a Theme. Anything Butterflies.......so if it has a butterfly if fair game. 

I chose to bring out and dust off my Watercolor Wings stamp set with matching framelits. I was having a great time with this set last year and then put it away for winter and have just FINALLY managed to pull it back out. I used a base of Dapper Denim and layered a swatch of Whisper White.  I stamped the main butterfly base in Dapper Denim, stamped off once and then the second layer also in Dapper Denim at full strength. I used some Flirty Flamingo on the third layer to give it a push. I then used the matching Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon to create a line in the center of the card. I finished it off with my sentiment stamped also in Dapper Denim ink. To give it some pop I used the matching framelits and cut out a small butterfly in yep....Dapper Denim to layer in the middle of my stamped butterfly. I added a bit of pear accents down the center for a nice touch. 

It felt really good to get back to stamping again. I just got a bunch of new goodies today to try out so I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of stamped stuff in the coming weeks. So now....be sure to head on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE to see what lovely creations they came up with this week. Have a great day and Thank You so much for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment