BSU082416


It's Wednesday so here's a look at this weeks BSU challenge. This weeks theme is Stamp Set. So we have chosen the Work Of Art stamp set. I honest haven't picked this set up in a while and usually when I do decide to focus on a specific set I hop on over to Pinterest and see what others have done with it.  Wow.....just wow. It's been a while lol. I was certainly impressed with the directions that stampers have taken this set. So many great ideas out there.  I was even more impressed with the fact that trying to come up with a unique design was nearly impossible. There's very little that hasn't been done with it.  So I grabbed a concept I liked and put my own twist on it.  Usually when we spotlight a stamp set I try to use just that one set and maybe a sentiment set if it doesn't have any.  In this case, Work Of Art has sentiments also so I was pretty much able to use just the set, but I did throw in a die from swirly Scribbles thinlits. Added with a piece of washing and I came up with a masculine sort of Fall card lol. 

My color pallet is Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke. I'm not going to go into the how to of this one because it's pretty well self explanatory.  So....if you don't have this set you need it. There is such a plethora of ideas out there to get a lot of mileage from one set.  Hope you enjoy this weeks submission and now head on over to Terri's blog Here and Stace's blog Here to see what these lovely ladies came up with this week.  Have a great week everyone. Thank you for stopping by.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment