BSU081716

Welcome to this weeks BSU Challenge. I made it....it's been a crazy few days and now due to rain in this ever so dry South Texas town my craziness gets to be prolonged. New windows.......They'll get done eventually. Unfortunately just about every window in my house has a sea of stuff that has to be moved away from it in order for them to do work. Which has made a huge disaster of my set up and normal rutine. Now with it being delayed until next week I still have a mess of misplaced rooms. Ok enough of my whining.....lets get on with it......

This week is our color combination week and the colors we've chosen are...

Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder and White

I started with a base of Wisteria Wonder card stock and stamped my cute lil bear from the Baby Bear stamp set in Crumb Cake......Just Crumb Cake. I did this by inking the first of the three layers ink Crumb Cake but stamped it off once before applying to my Whisper White card stock. Then with Layer two of the bear I inked it in Crumb Cake then stamped it off once before applying over the base layer stamp. Doing this made my second image a lil darker than the first even though I stamped them both off once. Then my third layer I inked it in the Crumb Cake but didn't stamp it off. I left it full strength and layered that over the other two. Great effect and great way to get a lot of shades out of one color ink pad. I then used Pink Pirouette on the flower stamp for my sweet background. I pulled that stamp from the Flower Patch set. I finished up my stamping by stamping and cutting out the cute bow that comes with this set using Wisteria Wonder ink. It's a two layer bow so I just stamped both layers at full strength. For my sentiment I punched out a piece of Whisper White using the Tree Builder punch and stamped the Hello Baby greeting in Crumb Cake. I added a small rhinestone to the bow and a bit of White bakers twine for a finishing touch. ( as well as using some dimensionals to pop the sentiment and the bow). 

There you have it....this weeks color challange is in the books! Hope you enjoyed this combo....now go make something with it! I want to see what you come up with. You can post it to our facebook page Broke Stampers Unite Challenges we really do love seeing your creations. 

Now....hop on over to Terri's blog Here and Stace's blog Here to see what lovely creations they came up with this week. 

Have a great week everyone.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment