Kinda Eclectic

It's that time of year when we play out with the old and in with the new. Stamp Sets that is. Though I LOVE to get new sets we are left with having to say goodbye to some really good one's. So in this post I'm going to feature a stamp set that is going away but that has been a favorite of mine since it's release. This set will be available for purchase only until June 1. So be sure to get it before it's gone.  Kinda Eclectic The artistic qualities of this set makes it so easy to create stunning projects with only a few items. I've been favoring this color combo of Basic Black, Flirty Flamongo and the new Lemon Lime Twist
(in with the new right?) I love how simple these  cards are. Straight stamping, a little fussy cutting of the butterflies a couple card layers and Wow. These projects can be done in minutes for those of you who don't get a lot of time to play, but want great looking results. I'm a quick stamper at heart. I like to be able to sit down and get it done. This is one of those sets I could do that with. You can click the stamp set name above to place your order. Don't let this one slip away on you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment