Fresh Fruit

I'm going to continue my tour through my favorite retiring  sets. Again this Whole suite was one I didn't play with enough and hoped would make another year. Look at the colors in this suite....look at it! LOL I love love them. The stamp set is Fresh Fruit and it has some wonderful matching Designer Series Paper called Fruit Stand which just happens to be on sale. So you'll want to get on over to my store....(you can click the links above) and get these wonderful sets before they are gone. This again is one of those sets that has a lot of versatility to it. Not only can you do these fun fruits with it....but the lemon one can also be used as a flower! Yes...and I just love the two-step stamping aspect of this set. Two-Step stamping makes it so easy to create great card results by layering the inks instead of always having to color them in. BUT if you look at the outline images that are included here you can do the coloring book style coloring or even watercoloring of the images if you want also. You don't want to miss out on this set. I mean look at the great sentiments included with it. It's a great addition to your library of stamps. So hop on over to my store and get these product before they are gone. They have a tendency to sell out fast so don't miss your chance. Once they are gone they are gone for good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment