BSU031217


Hello Stampers and welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge This is our Technique Week so we decided to do a technique that I personally haven't seen used in a while. It's called Classic Ink Wash. You basically take an image....stamp it and then with an Aqua painter and water you wash the lines to give it a more watercolor look. The example I found did a better job of washing away the original lines than my sample. When I tried to take it that far I ended up with a mess that looked like someone splashed water on and ruined. It wasn't pretty. So after another go round I ended up with these lovely washed pears. You can still see my lines but over all, I like the look. I used the set Fresh Fruit with the beautiful matching DSP Fruit Stand  and you can get these items and more at my 


Now hop on over to Terri's Blog Here and Stace's Blog HERE to see what these ladies came up with for this challenge. You can also play along and post your Challenge creation at our Facebook page here

If you'd like to see what I'm up to the rest of the week be sure to visit my Facebook page Stamping with Carol Read I try to post a creation or two at least once a day. 

Have a great week everyone, and get stampin' :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment