BSU050416


Ok better late than never right?? I must again apologize for my tardiness. Things just got away from me. This weeks Broke Stampers Unite challenge is Theme...Father's Day/Masculine. I have flowers and butterflies......I don't, for some reason, do much in the Masculine sector. So I had to get a lil creative. Maybe a good card for a non family Father's Day wish? 

 I used Vintage Leaves, Crazy About You and Timeless Textures stamp sets. Stamping a boarder and adding a bit of Early Espresso cotton ribbon on Whisper White card stock layered with Wild Wasabi and Mossy Meadow. I stamped my sentiment in Mossy Meadow. 

I think I need to procure a more versatile and manly set to have around something to think about I guess as I get ready to plan my new catalog order. 

So Thank You for stopping by, be sure to hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE as well as Stace's Blog HERE 

Be sure to check out or Facebook Page HERE and play along with the challenges if you like.




0 comments:

Post a Comment