BSU051116


It's time for another Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This weeks theme is Technique and the chosen technique is heat embossing resist. I chose the Sprinkles Of Life stamp set. I used a versamark ink pad to stamped my image in and clear embossing powder. I then stamped the cone in Sahara Sand and rubbed a lil ink to fill it in using a dauber. Then I used a sponge dauber to apply the inks in Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, and Chocolate Chip. By doing that it resists the ink where I stamped and embossed leaving the white image. I added a cherry on top in Real Red. Layered the whole thing on Soft Sky with a Real Red card base.  I stamped my sentiment in Real Red and layered a bit of  Pink Pirouette behind it and used some Dimensionals to pop it off the page.  I finished with some candy dots in the before mentioned colors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment