BSU051816


Welcome  to this weeks BSU Challenge post. This week we are doing a color challenge. Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla. I love the Americana look of this combination. So I had to reach back in the depths of my closet of storage and dig out my old stamp sets. Courage and Honor is the name of the set and I believe it first debuted in 2002. 

I started with a base of Smoky Slate card stock and layered some Night of Navy, followed by some Cherry Cobbler. I then used a layer of Very Vanilla to stamp my image on in Smoky Slate ink. I pulled out a dauber and sponged on some Night of Navy on the edges. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry cobbler and layered that with Night of Navy then added some candy dots to the corners. Fairly basic layout but I love the look. 

Hope you've enjoyed this weeks trip back in time. Be sure to hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE and see what they came up with for this week. 
I'd like to Thank You for stopping by, and be sure to stop in next week for the stamp set challenge. 
                                         Have a great week Everybody

0 comments:

Post a Comment