BSU042716


Hello and Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite challenge. We decided with the upcoming retiring catalog we would focus on a fav retiring set. So I threw together the card above....more as a warm up. I then attempted to move on and do another card I had rolling around up in my lil brain and when it came to heat embossing it with my heat gun I discovered after many many years of faithful service.....my heat gun that I dropped off the table the other day, was no longer able to serve me.  UGH.....Terry will try to operate on it sometime soon but I'm thinking it is time to retire it also and get a new one. So.....I decided to stick with my first attempt. 

I started with a base of Basic Gray....I then stamped a layer of whisper white card stock in Pink Pirouette ink using the Petal Potpourri all over the surface....once I masked off the center strip. I then stamped and punch out the lace flower image on a scrap piece of whisper white with the matching medallion punch. and layered it on the front with a dimensional. So the stamp set is retiring but not the medallion punch. I used a length of smokey slate bakers twine and Stamped the Hello stamp from a sale a bration set from this year called Hello (also retiring) in the center of the card. I added some retiring candy dots from the Neutrals collection. Hope you have enjoyed this weeks submission. 

Don't forget to hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE and you can always play along on our facebook group page HERE

Thank You so much for stopping by.....Hope you have a fabulous week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment