BSU052516


Hello and welcome to this weeks....slightly tardy post of the Broke Stampers United post. This week we are featuring a stamp set. Flower Shop! One of my favorite sets. I went for a clean crisp look. I used a base of Whisper White and added a splash of Melon Mambo. (another fav) I just did a few random taps of the stamp around the edges and then stamped and punch out (with the coordinating punch) popped them off the page with a bit of dimensionals. I added some candy dots to the centers in Basic Black and Whisper White.  I stamped my sentiment, borrowed from Picture Perfect set, in Basic Black ink.  Love the clean look. 

Be sure to check out what Terri and Stace did with this set. ALSO I must apologize for my tardiness. I was really busy with some other things and forgot it was Wednesday. I would also like to recognize Stace for always being prompt and ready to go and Terri for holding my hands to the fire. . You are really helping me to sit down and stamp when it would be so easy to just let this whole thing float away. Thank You! I really need to get a new catalog order in.....the new one breaks in just a week. Time for some new stampin' toys. 

Have a great week everbody and thank you for stopping by. Would love it if you would leave a quick Hi or encouragement. I really need it. to get me more motivated in the Stampin' World. Besides I'd love to know if you're out there peekin. 

See ya'll next week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment