BSU042016

Sorry for the quick post but I'm late and will need to come back and fill in more info later today......Broke Stampers Unite color challenge this week. Can you guess what colors they are??? Lol I'll leave it a mystery until this afternoon.  I even had my card ready early but got involved with the Playoffs for Basketball and forgot to write my post!!! Ugh!

Alright well I have made it to work and back and had some lunch so now for the real post LOL.....

This weeks post is color challenge and the colors we chose were... Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Melon Mango.

I started with a base of crumb cake and layered a piece of Very Vanilla card stock...I then pulled out my trusty Work Of Art stamp set and stamped the three colors, MM, OO, BB using the heart and fussy cut those guys out. I then stamped the three arches in the same colors and added the heart cut outs with some dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake and added a (retired) Melon Mambo double loop bow. (it's my new fav way of making bows)

Have to admit these colors were interesting to work with, but really came together nicely.

Now.....hop on over to Terri's Blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE
Then check our Facebook Page HERE and enter your take on this weeks challenge. We would love to see what you make and please do share!

That's all for this week.....be sure to stop by again next week when we'll be featuring a stamp set......! Have a great week!
--
******Carol*****


0 comments:

Post a Comment