BSU040616


Hello Everybody.....Welcome to this weeks Broke Stampers Unite Challenge. This week were are doing a Theme....and the theme is Mother's Day/Feminine Cards. I went for Feminine....I think! Well it's my interpretation right? I haven't really stretched my wings too much with this fun Rose Wonder set so I decided to use it here. I wish you could see the glitter effects that are on this card. 


 I used the Wink Of Stella pen clear glitter. It makes this card so dazzling in real life....something I wasn't able to catch in the photo.  I started with a base of Garden Green and layered a piece of Daffodil Delight. I used the Rose Garden Thinlits dies and cut my out lines in Basic Black. I then glued the pieces down. Then with my Aqua Painter I painted in the sections using Garden Green and Daffodil Delight ink pads. I love the lightness of the Aqua Painter verses using markers. I think it gives it a softer look. I stamped my sentiments in Garden Green, and used Daffodil Delight for the label outline. I added some dimensionals to pop up the label. Finished the whole card off with a knot of Daffodil Delight cotton ribbon and a few pearls.  

Hope you enjoy this weeks submission. Be sure to hop over to Terri's blog HERE and Stace's Blog HERE  to see what they came up with for this week cards. Thank You so much for stopping by and remeber we'd love it if you'd make a card using this Theme and post it in the proper album on our Facebook page HERE





--
******Carol*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment